gnu-misc-discuss

Re: Fw: [FSF] FSF Settles Suit Against Cisco

From: Alexander Terekhov
Subject: Re: Fw: [FSF] FSF Settles Suit Against Cisco
Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 14:07:16 +0200

David Kastrup wrote:
[...]
> Cisco and the FSF now have a written agreement ...

Sez who?

I bet EURO 100 that if you ask Cisco to confirm the details of the
"settlement" with the FSF you'll get the same reaction as in the case of
Verizon.

Wanna play, dak?

http://blog.internetnews.com/skerner/2008/06/verizon-ceo-doesnt-know-about.html

"Strigl looked at me with a blank face and asked me to repeat my
question. He was completely clueless.

He then asked one of his PR people to answer, and they too were
clueless."

regards,
alexander.

--