gnu-misc-discuss

Re: Trance/Club version of the Free Software Song released

From: Marti van Lin
Subject: Re: Trance/Club version of the Free Software Song released
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 16:32:58 +0100

Joe Fineman wrote:
> Marti van Lin <ml2mst@gmail.com> writes:
>
>> You can listen to/download and read all about it from here:
>>
>> http://osgeex.blogspot.com/2009/10/free-software-song-instrumental.html
>
> I clicked on "Listen here", but none of the alternatives offered (by
> Conkeror) allowed me to do so.

Hi Joe,

I tested it on Links (on a X-less outdated Debian GNU/Linux Lenny box)
and with Conkeror on my Ubuntu Karmic Koala box.

After klicking on the link, I choose Save and you are correct. The
didn't work.

I tried it again and in case of Save I'd choose Open. Conkeror prompts
you for the shell command to execute. I typed amarok and the file was
played.

I think it's a bug in Conkeror, not in my link.

HTH.

--
|_|0|_| Marti van Lin
|_|_|0| http://ml2mst.googlepages.com
|0|0|0| http://osgeex.blogspot.com

I ain't no Vole and I don't live in a freaking hole!