gnu-misc-discuss

NYC LOCAL: Monday 27 September 2010 Deadline for Emails to USPTO about S

From: secretary
Subject: NYC LOCAL: Monday 27 September 2010 Deadline for Emails to USPTO about Software Patents
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2010 16:02:29 -0000

  what="notice from the Free Software Foundation
        about Monday 27 September 2010 deadline
        for letters to United States Patent and Trademark Office
        on software patents"
  importance="high, even a simple letter will count;
              the other side, those in favor of software patents,
              have many well paid letter writers sending in letters
              in support of software patents"
  see="http://en.swpat.org/wiki/USPTO_2010_consultation_-_deadline_27_sept";
  edits="">