gnu-misc-discuss

NYC LOCAL: Wednesday 26 January 2011 New York Perl Mongers Eating and Dr

From: secretary
Subject: NYC LOCAL: Wednesday 26 January 2011 New York Perl Mongers Eating and Drinking
Date: 26 Jan 2011 01:24:56 -0500

  what="official New York Perl Mongers announcement"
  edits="">

 Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 18:10:45 -0500
 From: "David H. Adler" <dha@panix.com>
 To: "ny.pm" <ny@lists.pm.org>
 Subject: [MEETING] Reminder: brian d foy and pastrami

 We're meeting tomorrow at Katz's Delicatessen (corner of Houston and
 Ludlow) to have pastrami at 6:30pm. And then we're going to d.b.a. (41 First
Ave,
 between 2nd and 3rd streets) for drinks.

 Join us if you can!

 dha

 --
 David H. Adler - <dha@panix.com> - http://www.panix.com/~dha/