gnu-misc-discuss

Re: Why the "social contract" should not be endorsed

From: Amin Bandali
Subject: Re: Why the "social contract" should not be endorsed
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2020 21:58:18 -0500

"Kaz Kylheku (gnu-misc-discuss)" <936-846-2769@kylheku.com> writes:

[...]
> You are sick.

I urge you to consider the GNU Kind Communications Guidelines [0] when
posting to GNU lists, as well as keeping this list's guidelines [1] in
mind when posting here.  Further, I ask that you seriously reconsider
the tone and approach you have taken participating in discussions on
this list, and how it affects fellow participants/readers of the list.

[0]: https://www.gnu.org/philosophy/kind-communication.html