gnu-social-mode-devel

[Gnu-social-mode-devel] Welcome to the gnu-social-mode mailing list!

From: Sergio Durigan Junior
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2014 03:59:08 -0300

Hey!

Finally!  It's been a while since I wanted to create this project, and I
finally got the time to do that.  Thanks to Gabriel SaldaƱa (from
identica-mode) for helping and encouraging me to do that :-).

This is just a welcome message, posted very early by the way, because I
still have to create the first release of the project *and* (most
importantly) announce it.  I intend to post ideas about future plans for
the project soon.

For now, welcome and happy hacking!

--
Sergio