gnu3dkit-dev

Re: [Gnu3dkit-dev] 0.3.1 files and documentation?

From: Philippe C . D . Robert
Subject: Re: [Gnu3dkit-dev] 0.3.1 files and documentation?
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 00:28:10 +0200

Hi,

On Tuesday, July 23, 2002, at 11:04 PM, Brian Smith wrote:
Where can I get the 0.3.1 tarballs and documentation? The homepage link on savannah indicates there was a pdf document and there seems to be no links to the 0.3.1 tar balls. Will this be available from anonymous cvs?

Since the documentation is a little .. uhm .. out of date, I removed it. I will change the page ASAP accordingly. If you are still interested in that particular document I can email it to you. Also I can send you the tarballs. I will later make them available again as soon as I found out what the best way/place would be.

Let me know!

-Phil
--
Philippe C.D. Robert