gnu3dkit-dev

[Gnu3dkit-dev] Investor Alert: EQTD

From: Equal Trading Inc.
Subject: [Gnu3dkit-dev] Investor Alert: EQTD
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 23:15:35 -0500

Remember when online trading was the new thing, the  hottest thing....NOW, it's Forex trading...get on board now before the rest of the market discovers the newest and hottest trend.

Target Price: $0.05

THE LATEST IN FOREX TRADING!!!
(Foreign Exchange Market)

Up to 200:1 leverage is offered which means a $5000 account will
let a client trade $1,000,000 worth of currencies allowing them
and in turn, the company to realize far greater returns.

Currently, over $1.9 trillion is traded daily in various currencies!

The company was born out of a desire to break down barriers for those desiring to enter the profession of trading thus making it easier to get into and understand the market. Equal Trading has two major markets at this time. Equal employs in-house traders who work with the firm's capital, and the other is to obtain retail clients who can access their professional trading software online from anywhere allowing them to capitalize on this market using their own funds. The online Equal platform allows the average individual to harness the advantages and the full potential of the FX market.

Their active traders, whom have gathered years of experience, have developed simple and effective methods of trading Forex. These methods are passed on to both their retail and in-house traders through their training, to ensure their profits continue to grow.

While always remaining professional, they offer a more comfortable in house trading environment. From their casual dress code to their openness to new ideas, they empower their traders, while rewarding them to strive for greater revenues.

Equal Trading is also very pleased to announce it contributes 10% of its net profits to various charitable organizations every month!

Equal Trading has positioned itself as an online retail trading platform provider, a Managed Account service provider, a Market Marker, and as an online trader for Equal Trading's own funds.

They provide:

  • The best on-line trading platform in the industry to both our in-house and retail customers.
  • They will provide the most professional Managed Account services in the industry later this year.
  • They will provide professional and fast Market Maker services also available later this year.

Their Professional Services include:

  • Competitive PIP spreads on all currency pairs.
  • Ed ucation and Training classes on both FX and our platform.
  • Managed Account Services (April 2005)
  • Market Maker capability (July 2005)

Their commitment to their clients allows their customers to focus on their core expertise while Equal Trading takes care of all aspects of the trades, all technology management, and the absolute security of client funds held by Equal Trading.

The Market

The Forex (Foreign Exchange Market) is the world's largest and most liquid financial market. Here, companies, fund managers, banks, the commercial sector and private individuals can buy and sell foreign currencies in varying amounts. Trading takes place virtually 24/7 via phone, Internet and fax. Currently, over $1.9 trillion is traded daily in various currencies. By comparison, the New York Stock Exchange would require approximately two months of trading volume to reach this daily total. On average, nearly 25% of the amount traded (the equivalent of $500 million per day) is attributable to online transactions. Online retail foreign exchange trading is a rapidly expending market with strong potential to revolutionize the entire financial services industry. Equal Trading has positioned itself at the forefront of this domain.

The Company Equal Trading ( www.EqualTrading.com ) was incorporated in the State of Nevada in 2004. The company has diversified itself to access multiple profit streams within the realm of the Foreign Exchange Market. Equal Trading's online platform draws revenue from retail clients as well as utilized by the company's in-house traders who trade the company's capital. Within the platform, up to 200:1 leverage is offered which means a $5000 account will let a client trade $1,000,000 worth of currencies allowing them and in turn, the company to realize far greater returns. The education branch furthers the company's bottom line. In addition, a portion of each student's fee will be used to open a live trading account with Equal Trading; ensuring revenue is retained by the business.

We are not registered investment advisor or broker/dealer.  Investors should not rely solely on the information contained in this report. Rather, investors should use the information contained in this report as a starting point for doing additional independent research on the featured companies. Factual statements in this report are made as of the date stated and are subject to change without notice. Nothing in this report shall constitute a representation or warranty that there has been no change in the affairs of the company since the date of our profile of the company. Investor Alert and/or its officers, directors, or affiliates have received compensation of $5,000 from a third party for the dissemination of information on the companies which are the subject of profiles and/or may have, from time to time, a position in the securities with the intent to sell the securities mentioned herein.

Current Press Release ----------------------------

Equal Trading, Inc. Contracts Michael Palethorpe, Previously a Landmark Education Executive, to Create Forex Training Division
Thursday August 18, 7:00 am ET

 LAS VEGAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Aug. 18, 2005--Equal Trading, Inc. (OTC: EQTD - News ), a complete global service provider of Foreign Exchange trading has contracted Michael Palethorpe, a Landmark Education training expert, to provide marketing, seminars and classes exclusively for the company's Forex training division.

"In reaction to the overwhelming public demand we have received for Forex education, Equal Trading is tremendously excited to announce Mr. Palethorpe shall aggressively pursue this lucrative segment of our industry," stated James Palmer, Equal Trading President and CEO. "This new education division will not only generate outstanding value, it shall accelerate enrollment in our flagship product, Equal's online trading platform, as each student will automatically be given a live trading account. Retaining students as clients will allow the company to profit in both the short and long run," added Mr. Palmer.

Mr. Palethorpe succeeded with his debut in the US public domain as a founder of XML Global Technologies in 1999, a world leader in XML data search products ( www.XMLGlobal.com ). By 2000, Michael co-founded and designed NorthShoreMountainBiking.com ( www.NSMB.com ). Within 18 months, Mr. Palethorpe grew NSMB.com to the second largest website of its kind, with over 9,000 user visits daily. In 2001 Mr. Palethorpe became a Regional Manager for Landmark Education ( www.LandmarkEducation.com ), a global education enterprise with 57 offices worldwide. Michael produced a 33% increase in revenues for his region by doubling registration in Landmark Education courses. "Our negotiations with Mr. Palethorpe focused on results. We are extremely proud to report our contracts are entirely performance-based, which can only increase our earnings. Equal has seized an opportunity, on behalf of all our shareholders, to profit from Michael's commitment. This is truly a win-win scenario," added Mr. Palmer.

"Equal Trading's rapid growth, coupled with their pursuit of the opportunities inherent in Forex education, demonstrates the company is dedicated to building value for the long term," said Mr. Palethorpe. "Numerous well established companies such as Refco, FxSolutions, Forex.com, and GCI have entered into the training market. We shall capitalize on the profitable aspects of their aggressive marketing campaigns and position ourselves further by delivering comprehensive, proven trading techniques. Equal Trading will go beyond simply teaching clients how to use the company's platform, the problem inherent with most Forex training, we shall convey the same techniques we apply to Equal Trading's in-house traders, those responsible for trading the company's own funds."

About Equal Trading
Equal Trading ( www.EqualTrading.com ) was incorporated in the State of Nevada. The company has diversified itself to access multiple profit streams within the realm of the Foreign Exchange Market. Equal Trading's online platform draws revenue from retail clients as well as utilized by the company's in-house traders who trade the company's capital. Within the platform, up to 200:1 leverage is offered, which means a $5000 trade will let a client buy/sell up to $1,000,000 worth of currencies allowing them, and in turn the company, to realize far greater returns. The education branch furthers the company's bottom line. Having a portion of each student's fee used to open a live trading account with Equal Trading ensures revenue is retained by the business.

For More Information:
Toll Free: 800-301-5163

E-mail: address@hidden

THIS NEWS RELASE MAY CONTAIN FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS WITHIN THE MEANING OF SECTION 27A OF THE SECURITIES ACT OF 1933, AS AMENDED, AND SECTION 21E OF THE SECURITIES EXCHANGE ACT OF 1934, AS AMENDED. SUCH STATEMENTS ARE SUBJECT TO RISKS AND UNCERTAINTIES THAT COULD CAUSE ACTUAL RESULTS TO VARY MATERIALLY FROM THOSE PROJECTED IN THE FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS. THE COMPANY MAY EXPERIENCE SIGNIFICANT FLUCTUATIONS IN OPERATING RESULTS DUE TO A NUMBER OF ECONOMIC, COMPETITIVE AND OTHER FAXCTORS. THESE FACTORS COULD CAUSE OPERATIONS TO VARY SIGNIFICANTLY FROM THOSE IN PRIOR PERIODS, AND THOSE PROJECTED IN FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS. INFORMATION WITH RESPECT TO THESE FACTORS WHICH COULD MATERIALLY AFFECT THE COMPANY AND ITS OPERATIONS ARE INCLUDED ON CERTAIN FORMS THE COMPANY FILES WITH THE SECURITIES & EXCHANGE COMMISSION.

Equal Trading, Inc. · 7333 N.W. 54th St. SB041 · Miami, FL 33166
This e-mail message is an advertisement and/or solicitation.