gnu3dkit-discuss

[Gnu3dkit-discuss] AWARD CLAIM !!!

From: susan_lambert
Subject: [Gnu3dkit-discuss] AWARD CLAIM !!!
Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2006 13:58:29 +0100 (GMT+01:00)

LOTTO.NL,
2391 Beds 152 Koningin Julianaplein 21 ,
Den Haag, The
Netherlands.
(Lotto affiliate with Subscriber Agents).
From: Susan
Lambert.
(Lottery Coordinator)
Website: www.lotto.nl

Sir/adam,
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
We are pleased to inform you of the result of the
Lotto NL Winners Internationalprograms held on the 17th, December,
2005. Your e-mail address attached to ticket #: 00903228100 with prize
# 778009/UK drew 700,000.00 Euros which was first in the 2ndclass of
the draws.you are to receive 700,000.00 Euros (Seven Hundred thausand
Euros). Because of mix up in cash pay-outs, we ask that you keep your
winning information confidential until your money (700,000.00 Euros )
has been fully
remitted to you by our accredited pay-point bank. This
measure must be adhere to avoid loss of your cash prize - winners of
our cash prizes are advised to adhere to these instructions to
forestall the abuse of this program by other participants. It's
important to note that this draws were conducted formally, and winners
are selected through an internet ballot system from 60,000 individual
and companies e-mail addresses - the draws are conducted around the
world through our internet based ballot system. The promotion is
sponsored and promoted Lotto NL.

We congratulate you once again. We
hope you will use part of it in our next draws; the jackpot winning is ?
85million. Remember, all winning must be claimed not later than 20
days. After this date all unclaimed cash prize will be forfeited and
included in the next sweepstake. Please, in order to avoid unnecessary
delays and complications remember to quote personal and winning numbers
in all correspondence with us. Congratulations once again from all
members of Lotto
NL. Thank you for being part of our promotional
program. For immediate release of your cash prize to you, please kindly
contact our Paying Bank (Chartered Finance & Securities Den Haag.) Send
them the following:

(i). Your names,
(ii) Contact telephone and fax
numbers