gnu40attendees

Re: Any recording?

From: Luca Saiu
Subject: Re: Any recording?
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2023 11:59:37 +0000

On 2023-09-27 at 10:45 +0000, Roberto Sánchez wrote:

> Hi, there seems to be no streaming in that webpage.

This works for me: https://live.gnu.org/gnu40.webm

(A former colleague has just written me, telling me that she is
attending remotely; that is why I checked.)

--
Luca Saiu      https://ageinghacker.net
  GNU Jitter     https://www.gnu.org/software/jitter

I support everyone's freedom of mocking any opinion or belief, no
matter how deeply held, with open disrespect and the same unrelented
enthusiasm of a toddler who has just learned the word "poo".