gnuastro-devel

[gnuastro-devel] [sr #109106] French translation of documents

From: Mohammad Akhlaghi
Subject: [gnuastro-devel] [sr #109106] French translation of documents
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2016 16:25:25 +0000 (UTC)

Update of sr #109106 (project gnuastro):

Follow-up Comment #1:

It would be great to have a French translation of the documents, thanks a lot
:-).

Its good that you started with the main webpage (doc/gnuastro-top.html), its
relatively short and very important. Once that is done and we can start the
implementation procedures for the eventual upload.

Any time you are comfortable with the translation (and want to share it), put
a link to your fork here so we can start to have a look and fix the technical
issues until its ready to be uploaded. GNU does have some standards to allow
the different languages to be shown in the main webpage (the top of the page
is not managed by this HTML file). We'll get to them once the fork is ready
for testing, for now you can focus on the text ;-).

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?109106>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/