gnuastro-devel

[gnuastro-devel] [task #14313] Change definition of rectangular section

From: Mohammad Akhlaghi
Subject: [gnuastro-devel] [task #14313] Change definition of rectangular section cropping limits to be inclusive
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2017 23:51:26 +0000 (UTC)

Update of task #14313 (project gnuastro):

         Should Start On:                         => Fri 20 Jan 2017 12:00:00
AM JST
   Should be Finished on:                         => Fri 20 Jan 2017 12:00:00
AM JST
                Category:                    None => ImageCrop
              Item Group:                    None => Enhancement
        Percent Complete:                      0% => 100%
             Assigned to:                    None => makhlaghi

Follow-up Comment #2:

This is a very persuading argument, I agree, it is much more intuitive and
thus user-friendly ;-)! I must confess that I have also had the same problem,
and often had to go back to the book to remember exactly how the boundaries
were defined in `--section'.

But I was too busy with other things to actually go on and correct it. Thanks
to your very persuasive argument, it is now implemented and the book has also
been corrected to reflect this change. It has been pushed
<http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/gnuastro.git/commit/?id=ad1229678> to the
main repo.

I also modified the permissions of the bug and task trackers on Savannah so
anyone who registered on Savannah (not necessarily a Gnuastro developer) can
create issues or post comments on them. To try it out, it would be great if
you could post a confirmation comment on this task, thanks in advance ;-).

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?14313>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/