gnuastro-devel

[task #15567] Converting hh:mm:ss and dd:mm:ss notations to degrees and

From: Mohammad Akhlaghi
Subject: [task #15567] Converting hh:mm:ss and dd:mm:ss notations to degrees and vice vesa
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2020 14:13:12 -0400 (EDT)

Follow-up Comment #51, task #15567 (project gnuastro):

I fetched your commit, thanks for rebasing it.

I had a fast look at it and see that you haven't implemented the first two
points I mentioned before!!! Please only say that you "have made the changes"
when you have actually done so ;-). Please inspect the full list one more time
and make sure they are implemented.

I think we had discussed the Commit guidelines
<https://www.gnu.org/software/gnuastro/manual/html_node/Commit-guidelines.html>
before, they are in the book. After reading them please do a `git log' on the
master branch and see many of the top commit messages as an example ;-).

  <https://savannah.gnu.org/task/?15567>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.gnu.org/