gnuastro-devel

[task #16258] Sub-pixel centering star for computing the PSF scaling fac

From: Raul Infante-Sainz
Subject: [task #16258] Sub-pixel centering star for computing the PSF scaling factor
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2022 11:37:33 -0400 (EDT)

                 Privacy: Public
        Percent Complete: 0%
             Assigned to: None
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any
                  Effort: 0.00

Follow-up Comments:

Date: Mon 12 Sep 2022 03:37:32 PM UTC By: Raul Infante-Sainz <infantesainz>
The sub-pixel centering of the star for computing the PSF scaling factor was
missing. I was able to implement it following the same procedure as we use in
the 'psf-stamp'.

You can find the modifications and merge it from commit d69d555c of my fork
(https://gitlab.com/infantesainz/gnuastro/-/commit/d69d555c).

Thanks a lot!

  <https://savannah.gnu.org/task/?16258>

Message sent via Savannah