gnuastro-devel

[bug #63153] 'oneelempertile' option does not work in Segment

From: Sepideh Eskandarlou
Subject: [bug #63153] 'oneelempertile' option does not work in Segment
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2022 12:14:10 -0400 (EDT)

                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: sepideh
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any

Follow-up Comments:

Date: Tue 04 Oct 2022 04:14:09 PM UTC By: Sepideh Eskandarlou <sepideh>
With '--oneelempertile' option the Sky and Sky standard deviation results in
NoiseChisel and Segment should be store one pixel per tile.

This option works properly in NoiseChisel and I expected this option work for
Segment as well.

But if this option is used for the NoiseChisel, then I use the output of
NoiseChisel for the Segment and use the '--oneelempertile' option for Segment,
it works correctly. The output of Sky and Sky standard deviation in
NoiseChisel and Segment are stored one pixel per tile.

But if this option do not used for the NoiseChisel and then use the output of
NoiseChsiel for the Segment but the '--oneelempertile' option is used the
output of Segment is not resonable and Sky standard deviation is not stored in
one pixel per tile.

This option works correctly if it is used for two programs, while it should
works correctly if it is uses just for Segment.

  <https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?63153>

Message sent via Savannah
https://savannah.gnu.org/