gnuastro-devel

[bug #63346] Astarithmetic_multioperand: problem in type of some numbers

From: Elham Saremi
Subject: [bug #63346] Astarithmetic_multioperand: problem in type of some numbers
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2022 13:58:56 -0500 (EST)

                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: None
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any

Follow-up Comments:

Date: Fri 11 Nov 2022 06:58:54 PM UTC By: Elham Saremi <elham>
For using the 'astarithmetic' in my pipeline, I had an error. After more
concentration, I understood the bug is related to decimal digits.

For example, you can see a similar command and error below:

"astarithmetic image1.fits 56087.500000 / image2.fits 56874.144531 / 2 -g1 3
0.2 sigclip-mean -oimage.fits"

astarithmetic: arithmetic_multioperand: the types of all operands to the
'sigclip-mean' operator must be same

If we have decimal digits, with more than 5 to zero, this problem occurs.

Thanks.

  <https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?63346>

Message sent via Savannah
https://savannah.gnu.org/