gnucap-devel

[Gnucap-devel] return code (was: Re: bugfix-WIP branch)

From: Felix Salfelder
Subject: [Gnucap-devel] return code (was: Re: bugfix-WIP branch)
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2014 22:54:58 +0200

On Sun, Jul 13, 2014 at 10:28:00PM +0200, Joakim Nilsson wrote:
> Now on commit c6e4bee952affcaa4593e7e1de5e04b9c3e03620 as suggested, I
> tried the same thing as initially and the result is the same. The
> return status of gnucap is 0 even though there was an error. So, I
> suppose this is a bug?

Hi Joakim.

the return code issue has not been addressed. but imo you're right, it
should return nonzero somewhere around main.cc, line 186. also without
"-b" it should do something more useful, maybe depending on isatty()?

i have once hacked this into what is now gnucap-uf. likely not the way
it should be done, just works for me in some cases. feel free to propose
a sane patch. i haven't got the time to dig into this right now :/

thanks
felix