gnucap-devel

[Gnucap-devel] Is this bug or what?

From: Abhinav singh
Subject: [Gnucap-devel] Is this bug or what?
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2014 04:56:04 +0530

I think there is some bug in for loop present in u_prblst.cc because
when i execute command something like "print tran =" or "print tran
abc=" it started printing warning continuously which means its not
exiting from the infinite for loop. The same case is with '[' or ']'.

When we execute "clear" command it clears all the list except storelist. Why?
I think command("store clear", Scope); should be added in c_clear.cc.

Thanks,
Abhinav