gnucap-devel

Re: [qucs:discussion] ERROR: TR1: Jacobian singular at t = 0.000e+000, a

From: Felix Salfelder
Subject: Re: [qucs:discussion] ERROR: TR1: Jacobian singular at t = 0.000e+000, aborting transient analysis
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2022 21:23:59 +0100

On Fri, Dec 30, 2022 at 07:19:33PM -0000, Francisco J. Velasco wrote [1]:
> Therefore, any solution that has to go through Linux, or by virtual
> machines, or the like, it is not possible for me to use it

Thanks Francisco.

I think I understand your situation.

In case my previous email wasn't clear..  Yes, we used to have native
windows support (no Linux, no VM, you name it). It's still there, but
we'd need someone to try it *and* report back to us.

I volunteer to attempt to cross compile Gnucap e.g. for W10, upon
reasonable request. Please take this to the mailing list if you are
interested.

Best wishes
felix

[1] https://sourceforge.net/p/qucs/discussion/311050