gnueval-security

Re: [gnueval-security] [Richard Stallman] evaluating an encryption progr

From: Stephen H. Dawson
Subject: Re: [gnueval-security] [Richard Stallman] evaluating an encryption program
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2013 09:00:28 -0500

Very good write up.

Since you well present they state they have high performance, and I
would like to see more of their process to get this high performance,
and the data to support it, and Christian well presents the niche for
their work is not really clear, it seems we are all in agreement to get
more information from them. I recommend we ask for more information,
specify what that is, and go from there.

Also, a user manual would be valuable, to expedite consuming what they
provide next.

Thank You,
Stephen H. Dawson
(865) 804-3454