Re: [gnugo-devel] tweaking strength

From: Evan Berggren Daniel
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] tweaking strength
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 22:46:35 -0400 (EDT)

The only supported way to change the strength is by varying the level
(--level).  The others change specific pieces of the engine, with defaults
deternmined by the level.

The level defaults to 10, and can be varied from 1 to 10.

In general the others should be left alone.

Hope this helps, and enjoy playing with GNU Go!

Evan Daniel