Re: [gnugo-devel] GNU Go 3.3.11

From: Trevor Morris
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] GNU Go 3.3.11
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 10:50:38 -0500

makevcdist.pl (and thus config.vc and config.vcin) don't have
EXPERIMENTAL_CONNECTIONS enabled.

You can see the results on http://www.public32.com/regress/
I would guess that this is the only cause for the regressions differences there,
which are:  40 PASS, 67 FAIL

(untested) repair is here:
http://www.public32.com/games/go/vcrepair_3_12.1