[gnugo-devel] paul_3_16.1

From: bump
Subject: [gnugo-devel] paul_3_16.1
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 07:15:57 -0800

I ran the regressions with paul_3_16.1, the corner pattern
matcher. I got two unexpected failures:

./regress.sh . nngs.tst
500 unexpected FAIL: Correct 'J17', got 'C12'
./regress.sh . strategy5.tst
229 unexpected FAIL: Correct 'D7', got 'N10'

Of itself two regression failures is not a reason to postpone
the patch. However the compiler warnings are fairly obnoxious.

Perhaps what we should do at the moment is to add
the patch but omit the changes to patterns/Makefile*. In
order to do this one has to use part but not all of
the changes to patterns.h. Specifically use the
changes to struct corner_pattern but omit the changed
prototype of joseki_db.

Dan