Re: [gnugo-devel] board.c:3319 - color == WHITE || color == BLACK near F

From: <address@hidden>
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] board.c:3319 - color == WHITE || color == BLACK near F16
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 09:42:44 +1200

> Stuart wrote:
> > I got these asserts after running sgfc over the regression sgf files.
> >
> > The assert is in is_ko()
>
> What exactly did sgfc do to owl03.sgf (involved in reading:55 and
> owl:50) and what complaints did it have about it?

sgfc complains that:

Line:6 Col:1 - Warning 35: unknown property <IL> found
owl03.sgf-before-sgfc: 1 warning(s)

and rewrites the file without making any obvious changes to the semantics of
the file other than converting stones to ranges.

I've attached the before and after sgf files.

stuart

--    stuart yeates <address@hidden> aka `loam'
Sufficiently advanced political correctness is indistinguishable
from irony.
X-no-archive:yes