Re: [gnugo-devel] twogtp breakin results

From: bump
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] twogtp breakin results
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2003 08:03:53 -0700

> By the way, have you made a twogtp run against the cosmic version ? I
> would be interested to know how well it performs against a recent build.

I made two twogtp runs of the standard CVS around the time of the
3.3.21 release against GNU Go 3.2, one with and one without the
cosmic patch. See:

http://mail.gnu.org/archive/html/gnugo-devel/2003-06/msg00128.html

The cosmic version didn't do better than the standard version
against 3.2. The current CVS is about 2 stones stronger than
GNU Go 3.2, I think.

Dan