Re: [gnugo-devel] owl:6

From: bump
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] owl:6
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2003 07:31:02 -0700

> Black C1 kills. This position can be found on page 98 of All About
> Life and Death (by Cho Chikun).

You are right.

> Then I think we can omit this test case safely. There is no aji to find
> at all on the surrounding.

No, it's still a good test (though the answer is wrong).

GNU Go currently thinks B5 lives. Assuming this is corrected with
some owl tuning, B5 becomes a trick move. This is a position where
the trick move should be tried, since it has a high probability
of working against many opponents.

Dan