Re: [gnugo-devel] gnugo front end for Qtopia, Opie or other non-windowsC

From: Jonathan Chetwynd
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] gnugo front end for Qtopia, Opie or other non-windowsCE PDA
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2003 18:19:11 +0000

Daniel, my apologies, the zaurus pda port is 3.2 (from the version) that's not 3.4 but...

how about a Qtopia or other linux PDA front end

cGoban requires X11 which is supposedly possible, screenshots available, but unpleasantly difficult Jago is a java client, but not ME so as I understand it would need a rewrite for PDA
ggo is perhaps similar to Jago in this respect.

So where is the open source PDA graphical front end?

palm and wince have basic ones, and the linux Zaurus with its fast chip and 640x480 screen would look great!

thanks