[gnugo-devel] Really bad move 3.5.3

From: Baeckeroot alain
Subject: [gnugo-devel] Really bad move 3.5.3
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 17:46:27 +0100

Hi Gnugo Team

Thanks for your nice job :)
I play gnugo 3.5.3 on KGS server, and on a 13x13
I noticed 3 wrong features: (moves 96 +)
- 4 connections were needed, it begins with the farest from the living group
 and loose all, instead of connecting from the other side and lose only a small
 part
- a seki seems possible, and would have been much better
- Really bad move in the end: play dametsumari instead of threat for saving
 a big dragon (move 102) so i think there is something _wrong_ in evaluation
  function ;)

Probably you know all that, but it is very clear in that game.

My 2 cents
Alain