Re: [gnugo-devel] 4 stones 9x9

From: SP lee
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] 4 stones 9x9
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 22:56:03 -0800

>Eventually i forced gnugo to play 2 moves. after that i was unable to win.
>of course this doesnt mean anything, but i would like to challenge
>people to load this "fuseki" and see if they can win after that.
>i suspect it is still possible, but it would be nice to see it.
>You are welcome to criticise  my game, i can see various moves which were
>HEAVY.
>
>good luck
>wolfgang
I believe I'm unable to win after this fuseki. It seems very natural that gnugo win such games. However, I think the first 2 white moves could be more tricky like I did in the attached games. Again it's extremely difficult to me to win 4 komi's on 9x9 board, it's just sometimes difficult for gnugo to decide between capture the opponent's group or win the game in an easier way.

SP Lee