[gnugo-devel] Outdated link on GNU Go page: Computer Go Mailing List

From: aquarius
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 11:35:22 +0100

Hi,

(... since the webcvs seems to work again ...)

I just noticed that the link to the Computer Go Mailing List
(in the links section near the end of the page) yet points to

http://www.cs.uoregon.edu/~richard/computer-go/index.html

which no longer exists since the list has moved lately.

A useful replacement could be:

aquarius

b.t.w.: (not really important, but ...)
the link to the page obviously intending to introduce the game of Go (near the top) leads
to a page "under reconstruction" (-: mostly blank :-)

http://nngs.cosmic.org/hmkw/index.html

I wonder how long this may last ... maybe someone knows the maintainer or
another suited page on nngs to use (??? - alas: nngs themselves use this page
to explain Go)
a fallback could be: http://senseis.xmp.net/?Go