[gnugo-devel] Handicap games agains a 6d

From: Vanessa
Subject: [gnugo-devel] Handicap games agains a 6d
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2004 16:23:42 -0300

Hi,

I don't know if it helps, but I have a GNUGo 3.5.10 bot running at KGS and there is a 6d player who decided he'd try to win a game against the bot with 20 handicap.
He's trying to learn its weakness and he says when the bot moves are stupid.
Are you interested in this kind of information or the SGF files of the games where the 6d succeed? In the future I'd also like to contribute to the project (by sending code), but I'm still far from being able to do it (but in the proccess of learning).

Regards,
Vanessa