[gnugo-devel] QuickieGo

From: bump
Subject: [gnugo-devel] QuickieGo
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 14:15:02 -0700

Marco wrote:

> I just downloaded the package. It includes the GPL COPYING file and the
> source code for both GNU Go 2.6 and the Mac interface. There's also a
> README about the code which states:
>
> "You should have received the source code with this app. If not, write
> me at address@hidden and tell me how you got it, because thatž²s
> not supposed to happen."
>
> It seems clean to me.

Thanks. SecretMojo is Jeremy Harris with a web page at:
http://www.geocities.com/secretmojo/QuickieGo/
I'm cc'ing him this message.

He wrote to us on May 5 asking that we link to his page. Apparently
this got forgotten.

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/gnugo-devel/2004-05/msg00016.html

He has 3.4 available but it is too large for his Geocities space
allowance.

I added a link with the following blurb at
http://www.gnu.org/software/gnugo/free_go_software.html

  <li><a href="http://www.geocities.com/secretmojo/QuickieGo/";>
      Quickiego</a> is a Mac interface distributed with GNU Go 2.6,
      though capable of running GNU Go 3.4.

(The page revision may not show up right away since it has
to propogate from the webcvs to www.gnu.org.)

Dan