Re: [gnugo-devel] gnugo 3.7.1 can not be compiled:

From: Nando
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] gnugo 3.7.1 can not be compiled:
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2004 11:52:15 +0100

Hi,

On Wed, Dec 08, 2004 at 04:16:54AM +0100, Gunnar Farnebäck wrote:

> The windows build files are missing compilation of one file. See
> http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/gnugo-devel/2004-11/msg00039.html
>
> This will remain broken until someone can send us a patch to update
> the build files.

Personnally, I don't use the CVS for those .dsp files, but if Trevor
is not around and if Tanguo is willing to make a short test, I propose
to apply the following patch to CVS (I guess it won't break it more
than it already is). The result should should be similar to what I did
in the VC++ IDE : just add unconditional.c to the engine project.

-- nando