Re: [gnugo-devel] approach on first line on 13x13

From: David G Doshay
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] approach on first line on 13x13
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 15:05:03 -0800

On 8, Feb 2005, at 3:03 AM, Dave Denholm wrote:

Also, I've noticed that it often makes a monkey jump, but then fails
to defend the stone afterwards. I don't have a test case for that one
one - I'll send one along next time I notice it.

I have also seen this quite often in games between SlugGo and
Many Faces. But my observation is that MF does far less with
the monkey jump stone and abandons it more often than GG.

Cheers,
David