Re: [gnugo-devel] KGS Computer Go Tournament

From: kautz
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] KGS Computer Go Tournament
Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2005 23:55:20 +0100

Hi all,

I wonder if there is still some need for a (second?) GNU Go version
attending at the KGS Test Computer Tournament this Sunday?

If the GNU Go maintainers appreciate it and Nick Wedd agrees I could bring in
any version of GNU Go compiled off the CVS with mingw, running on Win XP 2
on a mobile Athlon XP 2200+ with 1,8 Ghz and 512 MB RAM connected by ADSL.

It currently plays as GoGNU (3.7.2 level 12) on KGS.

Happy Go - ing
aquarius.

N.B. On KGS there are a couple of games GoGNU played against Go81 pc version.
-- --