Re: [gnugo-devel] Help please

From: bump
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] Help please
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 05:33:05 -0800

> Good morning,
> A stupid question: if I download the source code of GNU GO 3.6 :
> 1 - which of the files should I download in the  directory
> http://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/gnugo/ ?
> 2 - what am I supposed to do afterwards for putting it in operation.
> Sorry for such basic questions.
> I have an imac 10.3.8.
> Thanks a lot.
> F M Lesaffre

You need the file gnugo-3.6.tar.gz, which contains everything.

You also need the C compiler on your system and you need to be
able to extract the archive from the tar file. Then see the
file INSTALL.

Maybe someone who has a Mac can give you more explicit
instructions. The program is known to compile well on Macs.

Daniel Bump