[gnugo-devel] Re: [computer-go] Next KGS computer go tournament

From: Gunnar Farnebäck
Subject: [gnugo-devel] Re: [computer-go] Next KGS computer go tournament
Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2005 02:10:19 +0200

Nick Wedd wrote on the computer go list:
> I plan to hold the next KGS computer Go Tournament on Sunday April 9th.
> The tournament details are as follows:
>
> Board size:      19x19
> Rules:           Chinese
> Format:          5-round Swiss
> Player Time:     30 minutes each, absolute
> Time of event:   Start at 08:00 GMT, Sunday April 9th, 2005.
> [...]
> To enter, ensure that your program has an account on KGS.  Then email me
> at address@hidden with subject "kgs tournament registration",
> stating:
> 1.)
> the name of your program's KGS account
> 2.)
> the names of all contributors to your program.  I will expect you to
> have the consent of all these people for your program to be entered in
> this tournament.

To Nick: I want to enter GNU Go, using the "GNU" KGS account. Please
         tell if you want any further information about the
         contributors to GNU Go than you already have.

To gnugo-devel: While GNU is currently running some experimental code
                of mine I plan to use the current CVS in the
                tournament.

/Gunnar