[gnugo-devel] SlugGo games in.sgf

From: David G Doshay
Subject: [gnugo-devel] SlugGo games in.sgf
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2005 15:57:38 -0700

Hi I just tried posting 3 SlugGo games, and was notified that they were too big and they are awaiting moderator approval.

These games contain all the branches considered by SlugGo, and that is why they are so big. I had thought that such info might be of interest to the GNU Go team because it shows exactly how the top 24 choices from the GNU Go evaluation turn out under further GG play (the method SlugGo uses for lookahead).

I use Goban from Sente to view these files, and the Info setting Position shows the details.

Cheers,
David