Re: [gnugo-devel] GUI and Moyo

From: Alexander Rødseth
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] GUI and Moyo
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 21:51:08 +0200

Hi,

Paul wrote:
[...]
> You can put it up on Savannah or Gna! (https://gna.org/).  SourceForge is
> of course an option too, but I omitted it because of a personal distaste ;)

I haven't heard about Gna! before, but I'll check it out. :)

> Aha, this makes sense.  GNU Go is weak in the beginning of the game and any
> improvement is of course very desirable.  We will be very interested in C
> code, if you produce it.

Great. I've been coding on and off for the last two months, and will hopefully
be finished in about a month, with my current rate of code-per-week.

> One point: if you want to directly contribute to GNU Go, you will need to
> assign copyright to Free Software Foundation.  Are you willing to do this?

Absolutely. I'm 100% willing to do this.

> It is usually best to post to address@hidden unless you really intend
> to mail someone personally.  If you are going to work on GNU Go, it also
> makes sense to subscribe to the list, but it is not required: posting for
> non-members is unrestricted.

Good to know. I'm already subscribing to the list. :)

Best regards,
   Alexander Rødseth