RE: [gnugo-devel] GNU Go at Gifu Challenge 2005

From: David Fotland
Subject: RE: [gnugo-devel] GNU Go at Gifu Challenge 2005
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 20:44:14 -0800

And ideally the latest version is stronger.  And if there is bad move in a
game, I'd rather fix it in the latest version rather than try to debug in an
old source.

KCC said they tuned extensively against Many Faces (the latest version of AI
IGO in Japan), and had a special version just for the game against me.  They
have several full time programmers, but I can't afford to tune against any
other programs.

David