[gnugo-devel] Computer Olympiad 2006

From: Gunnar Farnebäck
Subject: [gnugo-devel] Computer Olympiad 2006
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 10:45:09 +0200

This year's Computer Olympiad takes place in Torino at the end of May.
See http://www.cs.unimaas.nl/olympiad2006/ for details.

Naturally we want GNU Go to participate and we have funds to pay the
registration fee but someone needs to be there and operate the program
too. Is someone on the list planning to go there?

As it happens John Tromp, who is presenting a paper at the colocated
Computer Games conference, has already volunteered to act as operator.
However, if someone who is a developer wants to do it that would have
some advantages. If there are more other people interested I'm sure
that won't be a problem.

/Gunnar