[gnugo-devel] Torino day 2

From: address@hidden
Subject: [gnugo-devel] Torino day 2
Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 19:57:08 +0200

Hi everybody

Today more suspense and more laugh :)

Against Mango 2 victories, Mango hanged once.

Against Atarist, first game gg had small victory at level 16 in
2 minutes 30 second.
So second game was played at level 17. This was very
frightening, gg spend 10 minutes on one move (21 B F4), and
near the end we realise that i missplayed one opponent move,
so we call the referee, undo 19 moves and finish the game,
gnugo won and used 30 minutes :)

Next were played at level 16 again, to avoid heart attack.

Against GoKing, GNU did bad, and shows some connection problem.

AjaGo is symetrical player, and passes when it cannot play
symetry. This gave some funny situations, and GNU Go used
lots of time to win (25 minutes with black).

/Alain

3615 LAPOSTENET (0,34 €/mn) ; tél : 08 92 68 13 50 (0,34€/mn)