[gnugo-devel] Spam at trac.gnugo.org

From: Gunnar Farnebäck
Subject: [gnugo-devel] Spam at trac.gnugo.org
Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2006 23:34:23 +0200

The trac site was hit by spam in ticket comments today. This was
resolved by reverting to yesterday's backup and recreating two new
tickets manually.

As a result I have changed the policy for write permission for new
users. It is still possible to register new accounts online, and
manage old ones, but to obtain write permission requires manual
intervention by an admin. Send a note to me or to this list if you
want to have that. Existing accounts have received write permissions
already, except for the spammer who was deleted instead.

/Gunnar