Re: [gnugo-devel] problem in trac : oops internal error

From: Gunnar Farnebäck
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] problem in trac : oops internal error
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2006 19:00:53 +0100

Alain wrote:
> I wanted to see the first testcase at:
> http://trac.gnugo.org/gnugo/wiki/Testcases
> and i got a Oops. It worked some times ago.

That's an intermittent Trac problem, which I've seen elsewhere before
but not here until I also ran into it yesterday. I know it can be
avoided by changing to another database backend than sqlite, but I'd
rather avoid that since it gets into the experimental realm of Trac
development and would upset my backup routines. Should this problem turn
out to be too frequent that may be necessary though.

/Gunnar