Re: [gnugo-devel] Webinterface to gnugo

From: Douglas Ridgway
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] Webinterface to gnugo
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2006 16:04:40 -0700

On 11/29/06, Arvid Piehl Lauritsen Böttiger <address@hidden> wrote:

I guess my main-problem is how I can make gnugo remember a state? [...]
Second - is there a good way to feed gnugo a state?

Alain already pointed you to the jeudego frontend, which was based on
a CGI I wrote awhile ago. I used command line parameters to talk to
GNU Go, and avoided serverside persistence by saving the game state as
SGF in a hidden variable in the form -- more of a Web 0.9 approach
than what you're contemplating. If you're interested in looking at the
code, it was included with GNU Go 3.4 under interface/html, but it
broke at some point and eventually got deleted.

doug.