[gnugo-devel] Re: Beeping

From: Grzegorz Leszczyński
Subject: [gnugo-devel] Re: Beeping
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 19:12:41 +0100

I finally had changed Visual C project files to check this (I'll post them in Trac soon - they are valid for Visual 2005), then compiled GnuGo in Visual, run under Visual IDE, turn on every debugs (including memory stack corruption checks) and still GnuGo is beeping after longer work on regressions (I didn't try to play many normal games at once). When we are starting regressions form beginning, beeping starts around trevora / nngs1 / strategy tests. I've tried everything to repair it and still have no idea. Maybe there is some code in GnuGo that make beeps, but I haven't found it. If nobody could help me, I'll post patch which makes GnuGo beep (maybe only on my computer).

Gregory Leszczynski