[gnugo-devel] Fwd: [computer-go] March KGS Computer Go tournament

From: David Doshay
Subject: [gnugo-devel] Fwd: [computer-go] March KGS Computer Go tournament
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 10:53:16 -0800

Hi All,

What are you folks thinking about this? I am trying to figure out what to do with SlugGo.

Most of my fastest cluster is doing physics now, so the fast time limit may be tough for me on the few CPUs I have left.

It seems that if you want the formal division you should take it. Perhaps we can enter the open division and see what happens when we overload our CPUs at short time limits, or maybe run on more CPUs on a slower cluster. Is that OK with all of you?

Cheers,
David

Begin forwarded message: