[gnugo-devel] Hi, Maybe I found two bug.

From: Mr. Incredible
Subject: [gnugo-devel] Hi, Maybe I found two bug.
Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2007 23:46:27 -0000

Hello:

I built gnugo-3.6 with msys1.0 and mingw(GCC 3.4.5).
I started gnugo, then typed "load" command to load any *.sgf file.
When loading finished, I type exit or quit and an error occured.

If I loaded *.sgf file in the starting time with "-l" parameter,
there was not any error occured when I exited.

The error_message.txt generated by Dr.MinGW is attached.

The second bug(Maybe it's not a bug) is
when I loaded with "-l" parameter, I must use "--mode ascii" together.
otherwise it will play a step and exit automatically.
I also found the explain in document (3.4 Ascii Interface):
http://www.gnu.org/software/gnugo/gnugo_3.html
but it didn't explain why I have to use "--mode ascii".
Isn't the parameter "--mode ascii" a default value?

Thanks for your concern about this mail. :)

--
Sincerely,  L.Y.C.