[gnugo-devel] Bug 152

From: Joseph Piche
Subject: [gnugo-devel] Bug 152
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 14:56:14 -0600

Even though it is a trivial bug, I made a patch for bug 152. It is located at:

http://trac.gnugo.org/gnugo/attachment/ticket/152/remove-ncurses.patch

I haven't done many patches before, so I'm not sure if this works, or
how to use "patch" and apply it. Could someone point me in the right
direction--maybe some documentation on how "patch" is normally used?

Also, after I ran "autoconf" after making changes to configure.in I
got a wierd errors from "./configure".

WARNING:  engine/Makefile.in seems to ignore the --datarootdir setting

I'm totally lost.

-Joe