Re: [gnugo-devel] regressions and bugs

From: Emanuele Cisbani
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] regressions and bugs
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2007 02:47:12 +0100

Gunnar,
thanks for your clear reply, full of useful advices.

2007/11/30, Gunnar Farnebäck <address@hidden>:
[...]
> Also this is a special type of mistake, where the move is worse than
> passing, that we have collected in the test suite blunder.tst, so this
> particular test should be added at the end of that file.

Ok, I will try to upload it on trac as a patch.
It seem a good exercise to get used to trac.

I have to take a cloose look at STS-RV
to evaluate if I can take in charge that big task.

--
Emanuele
http://www.google.com/reader/shared/07971903590737268053